Students must be in uniform every day unless students earn dress down privileges.
Uniform includes: burgundy polos and khaki or uniform shorts, skirts, skorts, pants, and jumpers. NO CARGO SHORTS OR CARGO PANTS.
Requirements for student dress are listed below:
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Pants or shorts must totally cover undergarments, including boxer shorts.
- Shorts, skirts and skorts must be no more than two inches above the knee.
- Safe and appropriate footwear must be worn. Inappropriate footwear includes, but is not limited to, skate shoes, flip flops, sandals, shoes with lights and bedroom slippers. All shoes must cover the student’s toes and heels. No heels are permitted. This is necessary for participation in PE.
- Sweaters: Sweaters must be button down or zipper and worn open in the building. They must be a solid color. No hoods are permitted.
Should you have any questions, please contact the school at 330-752-2792.